Ashford Atrium, Two, Three & Four
The Ashford buildings
Located just south of Interstate 10 and west of Dairy Ashford and strategically located in Houston’s Energy Corridor, Mission Companies acquired four Class B office buildings sitting on 12 acres between 2011 - 2015. The project offers a superior value in the heart of west Houston and has the potential for long-term stabilization by attracting tenants from numerous businesses serving the oil & gas industry, engineers, doctors and other professional services.
14825 St. Mary’s Lane
Mission acquired this 44,435 s.f. class B commercial office building in April 2011. The building had been foreclosed on by the previous ownership’s lender and Mission worked directly with the financial institution to structure an off-market transaction with an ultimate purchase price well below replacement cost.
Ashford Place II
Mission acquired the Ashford Place II, 58,730 s.f. building class B building in 2015. Built in 1977, it has undergone significant renovations since acquisition and the building now has a significant presence of medical clients.
Ashford Place III
14800 St. Mary's Lane
Mission acquired this 84,775 square foot, class-B multi-tenant office building, in January 2015. Constructed in 1978 and located on approximately 4.5 acres in west Houston, the property has undergone extensive renovations over the past five years.
Ashford Place IV
14811 St. Mary’s Lane
This 58,000 square foot multi-tenant office building, originally developed in 1980, was acquired by Mission in October 2013. Mission has performed extensive common area renovations at the property since its acquisition.
Jack Russo (713-425-1808) and Scott Fikes (713-425-5866)