Entrust & Grand Corners II

GLP_1885STJAMES_060716-30-2.jpg
 
 

Entrust & Grand Corners II

Developed in 2013 and 2016 respectively, the Entrust and Grand Corners II office buildings total approximately 60,000 s.f. of office space strategically located at the intersection of Highway 99 (Grand Parkway) and Westpark Tollway.

Entrust:

22322 Grand Corner Dr, Katy, Texas

This 34,000 square foot building completed in 2013 was the result of a collaborative effort between The Mission Companies and Entrust, Inc. starting in the fall of 2011.  Entrust wanted to relocate from their existing leased facility in the Energy Corridor to a new facility in which they could have an ownership interest and was located closer to employees’ homes.  Mission identified the site at the northeast corner of Grand Parkway and Westpark Toll Road and enlisted Zeigler Cooper to design the building. While Entrust occupies approximately 70% of the building, the other 30% is leasable space.

Grand Corners II:

22316 Grand Corner Dr, Katy, Texas

Following the successful development of the Entrust building, Mission broke ground on the 22,000 s.f. Grand Corners building two years later. Completed in 2016, the saw tooth design maximizes the building’s footprint and creates a number of corner offices that would not otherwise exist.


Leasing:

Sam Hansen (713.993.7174) & Doug Pack (713.993.7173)

Avison Young